Hyatt Engineering Manager (Project) in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Engineering Manager (Project) is responsible to ensure projects arecompleted on time and are within budget.
Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered
- Engineering diploma/degree preferably related to Project Management.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Project Management related industry, preferably in 5 star Hotel.
- Strong Project Management Knowledge from initiating to closing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment , lead the Project Team and manage various stakeholders.
- Result-driven individual who is capable of demonstrating high level of effective Project Management that includes people management, quality control.
- Good set of skills such as cost planning, contract management, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Candidate with PMP or Prince2 certification will be an advantage.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Management
Req ID: SIN000431
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.