Hyatt Parking Attendant in STOWE, Vermont
At Spruce Peak we have something special. As the premier Vermont mountain community, we live and work surrounded by the natural beauty of the Green Mountains. Our slopeside hotel is gorgeous for year-round adventures, escapes, destination weddings, and more. Our staff prides itself in our teamwork, our high standards, and our diversity. In addition to competitive pay and health benefits, Spruce Peak employees enjoy a host of great benefits, both locally and world-wide, including ski-passes, fitness memberships, and free or discounted stays at Hyatt hotels worldwide. Come join our family, we think you’re special too!
The Parking Attendant is responsible for controlling the flow of cars going in and out of the parking lots to maximize revenue and ensure space for hotel guests. Good communications skills are necessary for this position. Knowledge of the surrounding area, customer service oriented, and cash handling experience is preferred.
· Ability to work outside in adverse weather conditions.
· Must be able to work early mornings including weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to stand for 10 hours.
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must have great customer service skills
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Previous parking lot service experience
· Work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: STO000233
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.