Hyatt Commis Chef-Breakfast in SYDNEY, Australia
About the Role: *
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
The Sailmaker is a 272-seat restaurant that hosts a busy buffet breakfast serving anywhere between 500 - 900 guests on a daily basis. As a Chef you will join a creative culinary team and assist this busy kitchen in ensuring consistency and produce high quality products in accordance with the hotels expectations.
Key Aspects to be successful for this role:
• Full time commitment of 38-45 hours per week
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and Work Health & Safety standards
• Previous experience as a Chef in a similar operation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive team player
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001068
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.