Hyatt Front Office Manager in SYDNEY, Australia
At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence and mentor a large team through a period of growth. Reporting to the Director of Rooms, we are looking for a team/people oriented manager who will drive guest satisfaction throughout the Front Office environment. This position will be responsible for managing the Front Desk, Front Service (including Bell & Valet), Concierge and Communications Centre teams. Working as part of a larger management team you will show a flexible, hands-on approach to meet operational demands.
• To manage the varied aspects of Front Office operations
• Driving guest satisfaction, World of Hyatt enrollments, and upsells through varied strategies
• Training the team to ensure that brand/service standards are consistently met
• Succession planning and creating a training environment throughout the team
• To respond to and coordinate emergency situations in a professional manner
• Ensuring that credit and cash handling policies are consistently adhered to
To be successful in this role you must:
• Be an inspirational people person, that is passionate about developing and mentoring a team
• Have previous experience managing and influencing a large team, in a 5 star environment
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
• Have the ability to work under pressure and to meet conflicting deadlines
• A permanent Australian visa with appropriate work rights
Previous groups involvement and experience managing bell & valet teams will be looked upon favourably.
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001963
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.