Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Office in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a creativity and sense of fun!
Working as part of a large Front Office team, you will report directly to the Assistant Manager - Front Office and other Front Office leadership. Day to Day
- Be the first and last face of the hotel
- Create memorable experiences for our guests through care and empathy
- Large volume of check ins and check outs on a daily basis
- Assist with guest enquiries and recommendations
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in 5 star Front Office / Hotel environment.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with cash handling and cashiering essential.
- Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS.
- A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously.
- Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning, evening and overnight shifts.
Full Australian Working Rights is essential with no restrictions.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
- Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
- Discount city car parking
- Uniform provided and laundered daily
- Career progression
- Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD000945
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.