Hyatt Spa Receptionist in SYDNEY, Australia
- Carry out reception and administration duties as required.
- Greet all guests in a welcoming and helpful manner.
- Liaise with all other practitioners, therapists, staff departments to ensure a harmonious and peaceful environment.
- Be familiar with the operation of cash register balancing, closing procedures and ordering of stock.
- Oversee retail sales as required.
- Make appointments for services and programs as required and ensure that the guest is directed to the correct area for their appointment.
- Good administrative skills
- Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
- Knowledgeable of Spa and Beauty treatments
- Excellent knowledge of the Spa industry
- Good retail selling skills
- Previous experience as a Spa Therapist or Spa Receptionist is essential
- Available to work up to five days a week on a rotating roster (Monday to Friday)
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: SYD000936
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.