Hyatt AM Server - (Part-Time) in TUCSON, Arizona
Restaurant servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A Hyatt restaurant server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
To search for other hotel jobs visithttp://hyatt.jobs.
You're more than welcome.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills. * Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight. * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Should have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards and guest relations; knowledge of appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
- The ability to carry large, heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout the shift; must demonstrate the a guest oriented and friendly demeanor.
- Additional requirements include; Minimum one (1) year experience working as a Food Server, preferably in a fine dining environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with management staff and other employees in a professional manner.
- Must be 19 years of age or over.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: TUC000128
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.