Hyatt PM Server - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
To provide an excellent dining experience for our guests in an efficient and professional manner, while upholding Miraval visions and values.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety codes and policies.
- Communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Exhibit a positive, enthusiastic attitude committed to a teamwork effort.
- Always use respect when speaking with you fellow associates.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all aspects of service standards and business process outlined in Miraval Training Manual.
- Follow specific job duties in opening/closing and side duties.
- Perform service standards within specific time frames.
- Be aware of guests in room and attentive to their needs.
- Have extensive knowledge of menus, prices and an ability to give a “flavorful” description.
- Assist guests in a professional manner, to the degree of which they feel satisfied at all times.
- Serve guests in whatever way possible to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
- Responsible for maintenance of table in assigned section.
- Must attend and participate in pre-shift meetings.
- Increase sales by using suggestive selling techniques.
- Inform managers of comments related to quality and service from guests, both positive and negative.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all items covered in the Miraval Employee Manual.
- Assume all duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000434
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.