Hyatt Server- Cocktail/Beverage in TUCSON, Arizona
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Cocktail servers are responsible for submitting and presenting guest beverage selections. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of libations. Servers engage in casual conversation and must maintain an attractive setting. Their style and service attributes are key to creating the guest experience.
Arrive to work on time, dressed in full uniform and wearing name tag.
Greet guests as they enter bar and lounge area
Serve drinks as prepared by bartender to correct guests
Prepare all tables and dining areas for guests
Take and deliver food and drink orders
Ensure customer satisfaction
Solicit feedback from guests regarding meal, atmosphere,etc.
Observe all areas and department which have a direct effect on each guest's experience
Always wears the appropriate uniform as prescribed by policy and maintains personal cleanliness.
Ensures that the floors are swept or vacuumed and free of dirt and debris.
Completes the opening and closing side work as assigned.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- This position requires standing and walking 95% of the time, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, able to anticipate guest needs and be able to work independently when needed.
- Must consistently demonstrate and project a professional guest oriented and friendly demeanor, and display excellent English language communication skills.
- Previous experience in a fine dining environment is highly desirable.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: TUC000129
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.