Hyatt Spa Concierge in TUCSON, Arizona
The Spa Concierge is responsible for checking guests in for their services, scheduling and rearranging appointments as necessary for guests, as well as acting as a liaison between guests and other departments of the resort when necessary. The concierge must provide quality customer service, and be willing to learn about various services offered as well as necessary computer programs. This person must perform a variety of daily tasks to keep the front desk functioning smoothly, included but not limited to: processing daily reports, assisting in the maintenance/upkeep of the spa lobby/locker rooms, etc.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* One year or more of customer service experience preferably in a Spa or Salon setting.
* Must possess exceptional communication skills to include verbal, written, and electronic.
* Must be able to use good decision making skills, understand and utilize computer and phone system and have good math skills.
* This position will be sitting, walking, standing, bending, reaching and light lifting as needed.
* Will be using fingers, hands and arms repetitively during each shift.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: TUC000143
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.