Hyatt Yoga Facilitator in TUCSON, Arizona
Under the general direction of the Director of Program Operations and the Yoga/Meditation Supervisora Yoga/Meditation Instructor is responsible for instructing various levels of/hatha/yoga classes and related yoga and meditation offerings. Teach one/one sessions of yoga and meditation. Participate fully in the functioning of the yoga/meditation department and the resort organization. Ensure a high quality guest experience at Miraval.
- Facilitate classes and one-on-one sessions as outlined
- Assist in maintaining all equipment.
- Participate in demo classes for new hires.
- Assist in training new team members with all aspects of teaching Yoga/Meditation/Mindfulness offerings at Miraval.
- Assist in developing new yoga programs, curriculum changes, and improvements to existing programs.
- Assist in managing one-on-one availability.
- Track class attendance.
- Fulfills marketing requests (ie: article requests, blog posts, etc.)
- Other duties as requested.
· Minimal 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification, 500 hours preferable. At least 2 years of prior teaching experience with various populations. Proficient knowledge of Miraval Philosophy and Mindfulness Applications. · 2 years prior experience with management preferred as well as experience with educational programming and personal holistic practice · Facilitation and problem solving skills vital. · Detail oriented, creative, and flexible. · Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team player. · Excellent presentation and teaching skills. · CPR/AED and First Aid
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Job: Health Club
Req ID: TUC000142
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.