Hyatt Director of Finance in Vietnam
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
Hyatt Regency Nha Trang is set to open in February 2020, the 434-room hotel is situated on a coastal resort city in southern Vietnam boasting scenic white sandy beaches and rich culinary offerings.
You will be responsible for the implementation and running of the Finance Department processes and systems that protect the owner’s assets and maximization of total hotel profitability in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation’s Standards, Corporate and Functional Strategies, Policies, Procedures and market expectations.
* Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or relevant discipline with CPA certification.
* Minimum 2 years work experience as Financial Controller/Director of Finance, or Assistant Director of Finance in larger operation.
* Good working knowledge of Vietnam’s company and taxation laws.
* Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
* Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must. * Excellent oral and written English and Vietnamese. * Proficient in MS Office application and Outlook **
Primary Location: Vietnam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Nha Trang
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: VIE000408
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.