Hyatt Revenue Manager in XI'AN, China
- To assist the Director of Marketing / Sales and the revenue departments in maximising revenue and yield through business trend analysis, highlighting areas of opportunity and ensuring delivery and maintenance of optimum data mining, revenue management, pricing and distribution strategies on an ongoing basis.
- To assist with inventory and forecasting methods of both FIT and group business, to ensure optimal strategies and controls are in place to minimise displacement and maximise total hotel revenues.
- To monitor and provide feedback on the hotel’s effective use of Hyatt systems, tools and procedures in areas of business intelligence, revenue management, inventory management and dynamic pricing to maximise Hyatt’s competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- To manage the re-engineering and enforcement of business processes in all areas to ensure data cleanliness and data integrity.
- To conduct training with Front Office employees to ensure correct procedures are in place at check in and check out to ensure the availability and validity of data for analysis.
Primary Location: CN-61-Xi%27an
Organization: Grand Hyatt Xi%27ann
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: XIA000796
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.