Hyatt Assistant Outlet Service Manager in ZANZIBAR, Tanzania
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will oversee the food and beverage areas within the hotel. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills. Food and Beverage cost control experience is helpful.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
· Relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
· Basic Computer Skills in MS Office.**
· Basic knowledge of financial statements is preferred**
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Outlet Manager or Team Leader/Captain in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
· Energetic and outgoing personality.
· Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills.
· Good guest relations and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to lead and perform under pressure.
· Ability to coach and train associates.
· Details oriented.
Primary Location: TZ-Zanzibar
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage/Culinary
Req ID: ZAN000101
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.