Hyatt Accounts Receivable Clerk - Hyatt Regency Zhuzhou in ZHUZHOU, China
AboutHyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Accounts Receivable Clerk - Casual, you will join our creative and diverse Finance team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. You will support the Finance team, with a focus in the area of Accounts Receivable.
Some of our associate benefits include:
· Competitive remuneration package
· Discounted meals and parking
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- Handling billing and invoicing enquiries
- Collection of Accounts due for payment and maintaining a clean AR report,
- Prepare function accounts and send out invoices to clients on a timely manner
- Issue statement of account and following up after payment received
- Liaising with front office, shared services, S&M in regards to accounts, deposits and chargeback's,
- Previous exposure or studies in general accounting functions,
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry and knowledge of hotel computer systems (experience using delphi is an advantage),
- Clear telephone manner and strong people skills are essential,
- Applicants must have full work rights to work in Australia (over 20 hours each week).
Primary Location: CN-43-Zhuzhou
Organization: Hyatt Regency Zhuzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ZHU000188
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.