Hyatt Intern, Assistant Project Manager Operational Innovation and Excellence in ÎLE DE FRANCE, France
After two years of entire transformation, the brand new hotel Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile is looking for its Assistant Project Manager Intern in operational innovation and excellence (H/F). As the only sky scrapper hotel of the capital, the hotel offers a spectacular 360° view of the Paris skyline, from the Eiffel Tower to the Sacré Coeur.
Ideally located between the La Défense business district and the Champs Elysées, the hotel is directly connected to the Palais des Congrès, its retail and dining mall, its theater.
Job context and objectives:
The Operational Innovation department at the Hotel Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile is looking for its Assistant Project Manager Intern in operational Innovation and excellence.
As the largest Hotel of the EMEA zone, its 995 rooms, 500 employees, its business and leisure double activity, the operational innovation department works transversally with the aim to improve financial and operational performance, as well as guest and employee satisfaction, thanks to the identification, support or lead of:
· Innovativeprojects to improve customer and employee journeys, using Design Thinking or other creativity methods
· Operationalexcellence projects, in particular via LEAN management techniques, in order to increase operational efficiency of processes, work methods or organizations.
· CSRprojects (social and environmental responsibility), through staff awareness initiatives and improvement of operating methods.
Activities of the Assistant Project Manager Intern:
The Assistant Project Manager Intern will be assisting the missions of the Director of Operational Innovation, by participating in the following activities:
· - Identify key issues in customer and employee experience, as well as of operational efficiency opportunities
· - Define a frame to projects that support teams in various departments: objectives, planning, resources, action plan, coordination
· - Carry out analyzes of the customer voice, of observations or field measurements
· - Perform benchmarks of best practices in market or businesses
· - Plan and lead Design Thinking activities at the hotel: creative workshop, prototyping, tests, adjustments
· - Plan and lead LEAN activities at the hotel: process or value stream mapping, identification of causes, design and choice of solutions, tests and measures, visual management implementation, etc.
· - Raise awareness on the challenges of continuous improvement and sustainable development when pertinent (CSR)
· - Establish partnership relationships with innovative external ecosystems: new suppliers / startups / schools / associations
· In higher education Bac 4 or 5 (business or engineering background)
· Notions of Lean management / Agile / Design Thinking
· First successful experience of project management, comfortable with cross-functional interactions
· Adaptable, autonomous, with a sense of organization, curious and open-minded, demonstrating very good professional oral and written communication skills
· Focused on achieving results
· Comfortable with Pack Office (Excel,Powerpoint)
· Fluent written and oral English
Primary Location: France-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR004728
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.