Hyatt Meeting Concierge in ÎLE DE FRANCE, France
· Discuss all points on the EO with the client and maître d’hôtel
· Check the setup, cleanliness, times, needs and modifications.
· Print and check the BEO to have all necessary information for the client: meetings, setups, times, special needs.
· Permit access for all meeting rooms to the client. (security)
· Check your e-mails consistently during the (signage, last minute clients, possible changes, client requests)
· Be present for all events on-site
· Be the main contact of the client for all requests.
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: France-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Development
Req ID: PAR004615
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.