Hyatt Sous Chef - Brasserie Bocuse in ÎLE DE FRANCE, France
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Sous Chef. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Executive Chef.
You will have the following mission:
- Assist the Chef in the organization of kitchen’s services
- Organize the kitchen’s activities and manage the staff under your responsibility
- Ensure the transmission of information between the kitchen and the Brasserie
- Guarantee cost control and compliance with health and safety guidelines (HACCP)
- Establish and update the menus and cards in collaboration with the Chef
- Welcome, train and ensure the integration of new employees
- Guarantee the quality of products to customers
- Manage stocks and ensure good supply.
These are continuous schedules, there is no break.
If you are interested in this offer and want to join a dynamic team, we look forward to your application.
You have a professional experience as Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef in a gastronomic restaurant, preferably in an international luxury brand. You will participate in supervising and organizing production and the kitchen service, in agreement with the Executive Chef and his Sous Chefs. You master kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
Primary Location: France-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR004421
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.