Hyatt Housekeeping Coordinator in ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best”.
The Housekeeping Coordinator is expected to answer calls, coordinate with attendant's for guest requests, prepare reports for Housekeeping Manager and perform other related relevant tasks. You will provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations, as well as support the Housekeeping team.
Not only will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
We are looking for a candidate who is currently in a similar role or has relevant Front Office experience in hotels. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management, with minimum of 1 year work experience as Housekeeping Coordinator in a hotel or in a similar large set up
- Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Knowledge in Opera is an advantage
- Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Primary Location: AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Organization: Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ABU001378
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.