Hyatt Learning Manager in ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best”.
As Learning Manager for Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi you will be responsible for the implementation of Hyatt’ Purpose, Values and goals throughout the hotel, whilst meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations.
You will partner with the hotel's Leadership Committee to develop and drive the Learning Strategy for the Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi in order to meet the learning needs of the hotel both pre- and post- opening.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing effective and innovative learning opportunities that allow our colleagues to achieve their full potential.
- Serving as a facilitator on strategic projects and leadership development programs.
- Analyze the ROI of the training programs.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Learning & Development Department in the Human Resources Division of Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi. Not only will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Learning Manager or Assistant Learning Manager in large operation.
- Good presentation, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to establish and build collaborative relationships with individuals across a broad range of functions and levels of leadership.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and the effective application in a business setting.
- Ability to build business case to support learning/development interventions and assess impact.
You are a people-oriented person and one who exudes great energy when connecting with people from all levels, embodying Hyatt’s brand values of fun, creativity and integrity. You are a good team player and enjoy challenges that come your way.
You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism and have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others.
If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Primary Location: AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Organization: Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: ABU001247
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.