Hyatt Cluster Director of Engineering in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
In this position, you are part of the Cluster Leadership Team of Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht and Hyatt Regency Amsterdam and responsible for the efficient, economic and smooth operation of the hotels' technical department in line with Hyatt's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations and supporting all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
Your tasks: * Planning, organization and control of all Engineering department activities to ensure a very high standard in all areas as well as excellent guest service * Coordination and monitoring of the entire workload of Engineering colleagues * Regular generation of forecasts, reports and statistics * Participation in the selection and further development of Engineering colleagues in consultation with the Human Resources department. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
This is what you will be bringing:
- Profound professional experience in the technical field of the hotel industry as well as leadership experience in a comparable position
- Excellent knowledge and administrative skills
- Strong leadership, guest and service orientation
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- The ideal Cluster Director of Engineering candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Director of Engineering with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Andaz Amsterdam, Prinsengracht
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: AMS000317