Hyatt Housekeeping Attendant in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for a Room Attendant !
Who are WE looking for?
• A team player with a good portion of personality;
• Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
• An ‘eye for detail’;
•Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
• The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What’s in it for YOU?
• A great place to work by the amazing Amsterdam canals;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt;
• International working experience;
• Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the World, and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
• You have some experience in working in Housekeeping;
• You have good language and communication skills in English;
• You do not hold back from your responsibilities.
• You are already holding a valid work permit for the Netherlands or have an EU/EEA passport.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES , then please upload your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Andaz Amsterdam, Prinsengracht
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000424
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.