Hyatt Human Resources - Internship for students (Dutch Speaker - December 2020) in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
Andaz ; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
‘Do you like to care for people so they can be their best?!’
YES, because you want…
• to make a difference for our 100 colleagues;
• to empower colleagues by creating a fun and creative workplace;
• to be an important member of the HR team;
• to assist with recruitment, selections, wages, salaries, personnel administration, internal communication, benefits, laws, regulations and Hyatt standards;
• to be the first point of contact for all our colleagues;
• A great place to work with a canal view;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• International working experience;
• Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
So if you are…
• currentlyenrolledin a Hospitality or HR study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
• hands-on, pro-active andenthusiastic;
• available forfive months or longer;
• not afraid to make decisions;
• detail-oriented and approachable;
• very communicative inEnglish and in Dutch(both mandatory);
• holding an EU/EEA passport AND enrolled in a Dutch School.
Please upload your CV and tell us all about why we're the perfect match!
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO ADD THEIR DESIRED START DATE, INTERNSHIP DURATION AND CONFIRM THEY WILL BE ENROLLED DURING THIS PERIOD.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS WILL, UNFORTUNATELY, NOT BE ABLE TO BE CONSIDERED.
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Andaz Amsterdam, Prinsengracht
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000630
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.