Hyatt Internship for Students - Events Operations (starting August) in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
/In the role of Event Operations trainee, you will be part of our amazing F&B team, with special focus on Meetings and Events for our valuable guests. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to our hotel guests and conduct extensive knowledge in food & beverage products and wine & food pairing. Other areas cover administrative tasks. /
/‘Are you an Events enthusiast with a passion for service that would like to develop its qualities and skills?’/
YES, because you want…
• to obtain knowledge and understanding of the operations;
• to be a great host by caring for the guests and assisting them with any requests;
• to be flexible, creative and proactive in order to meet and foresee the guests' needs;
• to constantly look for ways to improve the guest experience before and during the events;
• to compute bills and accept payments, verify cash and credit cards presented by guests;
• to enhance training plan/product knowledge of the team;
• to pay attention to detail and be proactive;
• to effectively organize your own time and prepare for current and upcoming events;
• to work well in a team, being aware of the importance of cooperation;
• to be flexible in working days & times.
And you are…
• currently enrolled in a program related to the hospitality or tourism industry;
• seeking opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
• a believer in good customer service, with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic, being a great fit both the position and Andaz’ culture;
• available for five months (or, ideally, longer!);
• proficient in English and, if we are lucky, in Dutch as well;
• eligible to work in the Netherlands, holding a EU/EEA passport or valid Dutch work permit.
· A great place to work with a canal view;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
· International working experience;
· Great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650 / month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
· A dynamic and rewarding traineeship at one the premier hotels inAmsterdam.
If the above is what YOU want and who YOU are, please apply and tell us all about why WE are a good match for YOU!
Don't forget to make clear your desired start date and internship duration in the application :)
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Andaz Amsterdam, Prinsengracht
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: AMS000439
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.