Hyatt Internship for students - Front Office Operations in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Front Office Trainee !
Who and what are WE looking for?
• Confidence, energy and cleverness;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
• A centipede who is not afraid to step up and take ownership;
• Someone who has a great sense of responsibility and not afraid to make decisions;
• A team player and a team leader in the making;
• Being hospitable is in your DNA;
• Approaching guests and caring for others is something that comes naturally;
• Working closely together with all operational departments in order to provide all guests with what and who matters to them most.
What’s in it for YOU?
• A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
• International working experience;
• Great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650 intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning and discounts all over the world!)
• You are enrolled in a Hospitality or Tourism related study program;
• You are available for a minimum of 5 months and able to start in February 2020;
• You have good language and communication skills English and ideally also in Dutch;
• You are good at building relationships with residents and guests;
• You have a hands on approach;
• You are already legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, being enrolled in a Dutch School or holding an EU/EEA passport;
• You are motivated and eager to start!
Is this YOU? Please upload your CV and tell us all about why we're a match.
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000466
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.