Hyatt MAMA MAKAN Bartender in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia - experience the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is looking for a passionate Bartender !
What Mama seeks:
/ ‘Bartending with love provides happiness for the soul’ / is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Bartender who adds a personal touch to the excellent guest experience at the bar. Someone who loves wine, spirits and cocktails and everything that revolves around bartending. The Bartender is a multi-tasking centipede with a flexible mindset. Someone who will go out of his/her way to make sure Mama’s guests feel at home
What Mama has got to offer:
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· An international working environment;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning, and discounts all over the world…!)
#mamaloves you, because…
· You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
· You know all about HACCP;
· You have experience working in a high-end bar;
· You are at your best in a fast-paced environment;
· You are able to work a flexible schedule
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel recently opened its doors and features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A please designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please send us your CV and all the reasons why Mama loves YOU to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000263
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.