Hyatt Night Audit Supervisor in ARLINGTON, Virginia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand requests and operating through the lens of care.
- Oversee the handling of cash transactions and making change.
- The posting of charges to guest rooms and/or house accounts as needed.
- Provide a positive experience for guests during arrival and departure experience.
- Oversee night audit functions, inclusive of setting uphouse accounts, filing of paid receipts, rolling system, processing daily reports.
- Other projects as assigned.
- MOD during shifts
- Assist in training of new night audit associates and continued development of current night audit associates.
* High school graduate. * Previous hotel night audit experience * Previous supervisor experience (preferred) * Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal. * Experience with computers and front desk systems (Opera preferred) * Ability to: o Input and access information into the computer. o Maintain concentration and think clearly. o Focus on details and resolve numerical problems. o Prioritize, organize and follow up. o Maintain confidentiality of pertinent hotel data. o Promote positive relations with hotel staff. o Provide clear and pleasant telephone communication. o Perform job functions with minimal supervision. o Work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team. Working Conditions: * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Must be able to personally lift up to 40 lbs. on a frequent basis. * Must be able to occasionally lift over 40 lbs. with assistance. * Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces and reach on a continuous basis.
Primary Location: US-VA-Arlington
Organization: Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: ARL000887
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.