Hyatt Storeroom Clerk in ATLANTA, Georgia
The Storeroom Clerk is responsible for checking in all incoming products and guest packages. Additional responsibilities receiving, sorting, logging and reshipping guest packages and in house needs. The Storeroom clerk will also be responsible for stewarding and recycling efforts to include dispersing recycled and composted items and bins to designated areas and maintaining loading dock organization and cleanliness.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight for extended periods of time
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of computer applications
- Flexible scheduling availability to include early morning, weekends and holidays as needed due to the demands of business
- Passionate about recycling a plus
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Organization: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Req ID: ATL004785
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.