Hyatt Bar Attendant Positions in AUCKLAND, New Zealand
The Captain’s Bar is cocktail driven with a strong focus on Rum and New Zealand products. The bar will be open Monday to Sunday nights from 4pm until late. This is NOT a hotel lobby bar, set right on the water front in Wynyard Quarter with a terrific outdoor terrace. this will be a bar for both in house guests, a strong focus on external guests building a destination for a heavy local following, where all international guests come to taste.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provides guests with recommendations of beverages in a clear and professional manner.
- Able to mix and create cocktails/ beverages in a timely manner.
- Works closely with other Outlet employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Assists in opening (including mise en place) setup and closing of the outlet and communicate the information necessary to ensure a smooth hand-over of shift.
* Good food and beverage service skills. * Ability to make coffees * Previous experience in making cocktails. * Good knowledge of wines and other beverages. * 1 year minimum experience in a similar role and environment. A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces. .
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: NZ-N-Auckland
Organization: Park Hyatt Auckland
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUC000074
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.