Hyatt Director of Human Resources in AUCKLAND, New Zealand
About the Role As the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt’sCorporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meetingcolleague, guest and owner expectations and maintaining Hyatt’s high standards of Human Resources Management.
Atrue business partner, you will coach Managers to attract, develop and retain colleagues that embody Hyatt’s purpose of caring for people to be their best. You will be able to influence Managers to lead by example through our Leadership Profile while also fostering a culture of accountability. In addition, you will be focused on colleague wellbeing, diversity & inclusion and our ability to adapt to ongoing change.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Developinga business partnering approach to Human Resources across all areas of the Hotel
* Leadingand coachingthe Human Resourcesteam to ensurethat they provide the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service toourcolleagues
* Overseeingand beingresponsible forall facets of Human Resources includingbut not limited torecruitment, learning&development, OH&S,payroll,industrial relations andemployee relations * Ensuringthat the Hotel is compliant with legislative requirements * Workingwith the Director of Finance to educate Managers on payroll costs * Collaboratingwith the Senior Management team to foster an inclusive and caring culture that embodies Hyatt’s purpose and values
Qualifications * University qualification in Human Resources Managementor similar * Previous experience in aSenior HR position is essential
* Exceptional relationship development skills across all areas of the Hotel. * Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
* Ability to cope and work well under pressure
* An astute ability to assess situations and select the best strategy for the best outcome A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorldor #WorldofHyatt
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply throughwww.careers.hyatt.com
Primary Location: NZ-N-Auckland
Organization: Park Hyatt Auckland
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: AUC000138
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.