Hyatt Spa Therapist in AUCKLAND, New Zealand
About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
- Ensuring all Hyatt guests and clients are positively greeted and they can proceed to their chosen activity quickly and efficiently.
- Performing services and treatments including facial treatments, body treatments, waxing, massage, pedicure, tinting, and make up, in a manner consistent with the Spa philosophies.
- By providing professional, courteous and consistent service at all times, being responsible for the generation and retention of members and clients.
- Ensuring the highest standards of safety, professionalism and administration are maintained.
- Helping to maintain the Spa area to ensure the needs of our hotel and spa guests are met.
- Promoting the Spa, its services, facilities, policies and ethics at all times.
* Strong retails skills and drive to achieve set retail targets * Experience working as a Spa Therapist in a 5 star environment or hotel, preferably with knowledge about the hotel industry * In-depth knowledge about the beauty background * A good understanding of beauty treatments * Qualification in Massage/Spa Therapy
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: NZ-N-Auckland
Organization: Park Hyatt Auckland
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: AUC000153
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.