Hyatt Stewarding Positions in AUCKLAND, New Zealand
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen.
Some of the responsibilities include: * Prepares tableware for washing; receives or collects tableware to be washed and removes food residue with scraper; sorts china, glassware, and silverware, placing each in separate racks or trays, standing plates and saucers on edge, and inverting cups so that they may be washed more effectively. * To ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage. * To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy relating to fire, hygiene and safety. * Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
* Basic knowledge of Kitchen Hygiene * Work experience as Steward in a hotel or restaurant with good standards desirable * Ability to work both unsupervised and in a team environment * Must be able to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, late evenings and weekends A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: NZ-N-Auckland
Organization: Park Hyatt Auckland
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUC000082
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.