Hyatt Experience Planner in AUSTIN, Texas
Miraval Austin is seeking Experience Planners/Reservations Agents to join our growing team. The Planner's primary responsibility is to book guest room reservation requests for the hotel as well as overseeing the Experience Planning process with guests prior to their visit.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including:
- Unlimited Vacation timefor full-time colleagues. Paid time off for part-time colleagues.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Free parking and colleague meal.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP. Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Good communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Must be completely flexible and be able to work weekdays, weekends, mid shifts, nights and holidays.
Previous experience not required
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004983
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.