Hyatt Front Office Supervisor in AUSTIN, Texas
Miraval Austin (formally Travaasa Experiential Resort) sits nestled in 210 acres of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve overlooking beautiful Lake Travis and just 30 minutes from downtown Austin. Our property is currently undergoing extensive renovations, and will soon include 117 guest rooms, conference facilities, a beautifully-appointed restaurant with an exhibition kitchen and outdoor patio, full-service spa with infinity edge pool, fitness center, horse stables and covered arena, farm, a challenge course, and many other facilities and amenities available to our guests at this all-inclusive resort.
During our time of growth and expansion, we are seeking a Front Office Supervisor to join our growing team. The Supervisor will assist the Front Office Manager in running the day to day activities of the Guest Relations, PBX, Transportation, Night Audit and Bell Staff. This position will help lead the front office operations to deliver a seamless and memorable service experience for every guest, from pre-arrival to departure. By embracing and modeling Miraval’s values, he or she will work to ensure the complete handling of guest needs and the professional and timely resolution of guest issues. Supervisors will help monitor employees; ensure that responsibilities are met and assignment are carried out in accordance with our high standards; and will help motivate, train, and develop assigned staff.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; 401(k); ESPP, and complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- 2 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms management experience preferred
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree or applicable experience an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Must have flexible availability, including overnights, weekends and holidays.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: AUS004252
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.