Hyatt Housekeeper/Room Attendant in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience is preferred. Must be able to work Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am to 4:30pm and Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 6pm. Weekend and holiday availability is required.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Availability to work weekends/holidays
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003952