Hyatt Houseperson- Housekeeping in AUSTIN, Texas
Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
The Houseperson in our Housekeeping Department is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
* Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight * Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays * Must have good communication skills
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004628
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.