Hyatt Human Resources Colleague Ambassador PT in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
As a colleague ambassador, your role will be to act as the liaison for employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries on a day to day basis.
The Colleague Ambassador will assist with greeting all visitors and colleagues while also assisting with the day-to-day functions of a highly active Human Resources office. Responsibilities will include walk-in inquiries, general benefit issues, special projects, coordination of certain employee relations events and administrative responsibilities.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits including:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted & Complimentary Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability. This entry level position is a great introduction to an exciting career in a growing company!
* Effective interpersonal skills * Proficient in Word,Excel, & Powerpoint * Prior Human Resources or Administrative experience a plus * A desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined written and verbal communication skills are required * Strong organizational skills * Bilingual in Spanish is a plus * Adaptability and versatility in response to changing demands * A high level of integrity and confidentiality * Able to work flexible PT hours including early mornings, afternoons, and holidays. * $14/h
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: AUS004830
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.