Hyatt Overnight Security Officer in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Overnight Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities * Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance * $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance * Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes * Discounted Room Nights * Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria * Sick & Vacation Time * Paid Holidays * Flexible Schedules * 401(k)
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including over nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous security experience preferred
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004095