Hyatt PM Dishwasher/Steward Full Time in AUSTIN, Texas
The Driskill hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service, luxurious accommodations and memorable Texas cuisine. The steward/dishwasher key position within the Food & Beverage division, supporting the kitchen, restaurant and banquets teams within the hotel.
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. Weekend availability is required for this shift, as well as PM availability.
*The shifts on Friday and Saturdays can run as late as 2:30am, must be able to work late evening hours.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- 401(k) *
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others * Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment * Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes but is not limited to evenings, weekends, holidays and late night shifts * Must be able to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight * Ability to stand for long periods of time
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS005026
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.