Hyatt Sales Manager-Group in AUSTIN, Texas
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team. The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a resort hotel. Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Miraval services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, soliciting and generating business. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizing Miraval systems and coordinating customer service requirements as appropriate. The Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales, catering staff and support staff.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including –
- Unlimited Vacation timefor full-time colleagues. Paid time off for part-time colleagues.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Free parking and colleague meal.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP. Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Four year college degree in sales, tourism, business or equivalent experience that demonstrates required knowledge is preferred. * Minimum five years’ experience in hospitality sales preferred; destination wellness resort or independent boutique resort experience strongly preferred.
Excellent guest service skills, both in person and on the phone.
Professional presentation and demeanor.
Independent work habits and strong Leadership.
Ability to travel occasionally on behalf of the company and to work flexible and extended hours as required by the operations of the resort.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004990
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.