Hyatt Steward/Dishwasher in AUSTIN, Texas
Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. Weekend availability is required for this shift, as well as PM availability. The shifts on Fridays and Saturdays can run as late as 2:30AM, must be able to work late evening hours.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others * Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment * Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays * Must be able to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight * Ability to stand for long periods of time
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004286
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.