Hyatt Bar Attendant (Part Time) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / Job Summary:The Bar Assistant is responsible primarily for ensuring the bars are fully stocked. This means assisting the bartenders and cocktail servers with orders and restocking garnishes and any other beverage needs. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction. The Bar Assistant is a great position to learn all aspects of the bar including menu items, drinks, and cocktail recipes. A great way to work your way up to bartender status!
Qualifications: * Must have good communication skills and unmatched customer service * Must be able to lift a moderate amount of weight Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Ski Pass! Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001937
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.