Hyatt Cook I (Full Time) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is looking for colleagues with unmatched service. /We care for people so they can be their best./
The Entry level Cook is a culinary position that requires a positive work ethic and basic culinary skills and/or experience. This position will work directly with other experienced cooks including the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to learn the business's expectations and standards when it comes to the culinary arts. This position is committed to learning the Hyatt touch and understanding the importance of the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa's quality standards. This is typically a production position that will provide hands on supervision and full training. This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
* Requires fair communication skills. * No previous experience necessary. * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Capable of performing repetitious duties.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
/Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001922
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.