Hyatt Cook III (Full Time) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is looking for colleagues with unmatched service. /We care for people so they can be their best./ / /
The Advanced level Cook is a culinary position that requires a motivating work ethic and elevated culinary skills and/or experience. This position will work directly with the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to create an unforgettable culinary experience for our guests. This position is committed to learning the Hyatt touch and understanding the importance of the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa's quality standards. The Advanced Cook is proficient in all positions in the kitchen and may be responsible for training and overseeing employees and running the daily kitchen operations. Other duties as assigned.
* Requires good communication skills. * 3 years of previous line experience preferred. * Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred. * Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills. * Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen. * Requires moderate supervision and training. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
/Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001887
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.