Hyatt Engineer IV (Full Time) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / An Engineer IV at the Park Hyatt is expected to work as an effective team member and maintain strong working relationships with hotel guests, all departments, colleagues and Parts/Service vendors/suppliers. General responsibilities include but are not limited to: * maintenance repairs to hotel * Plan, scope and coordinate projects with sub-contractors * Coordinate projects with 3rdparty service vendors * Research and maintain required part stock for critical equipment and assigned areas * Order and maintain required parts for stock for critical equipment for assigned areas. * Experience with plumbing systems, electrical, controls and kitchen equipment. * Diagnose and correct electrical malfunctions with the use of instruments and hand tools. * Knowledgeable with HVAC, plumbing, hot water systems, electrical and automated building systems controls. * Active participation with all safety programs
- 2 year Trade/Technical school degree or 5 years hands on experience in the building maintenance field. Hospitality industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with routine maintenance and operations of property: central plant and building automation controls, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, pumps and commercial kitchen equipment and any other related equipment which contributes to the safe and efficient operation of the overall facility.
- Central plant and building automation controls, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, pumps and commercial kitchen equipment
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills preferred
Experience with basic computer skills and Microsoft office
Why Work at Hyatt?
Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: AVO001835
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.