Hyatt Food Server Assistant, 8100 Restaurant (Seasonal) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / The Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: AVO001916
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.