Hyatt Massage Therapist (Seasonal) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / At Allegria Spa, you can escape to the mountains for an elevated luxury experience of sophistication and relaxation. Drawing inspiration from our stunning alpine surroundings at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, this tranquil destination offers restorative elements of nature for peak mind and body rejuvenation.A Massage Therapist responsible for delivery of exceptional massage and body treatments. Must have good communication skills and exceptional customer service skills. Must also have appropriate certifications. Responsibilities: * Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa. * Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele. * Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book and guest scheduling * Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according to standards. * Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization. * Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries. * Complies with all Spa policies, procedures and standards of operation.
* 1-3 years of Spa work experience preferred * Graduate from a massage program with a minimum of 500 hours - required Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: AVO001849
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.