Hyatt Reservations Agent (Full Time) in AVON, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / The Reservation Agent's primary responsibility is to handle guest room reservation requests for the hotel, provide guest with hotel facility information and answer questions relating to the hotel and local area. Must have excellent communication skills. Responsibilities: * Assist with handling incoming phone calls * Assist with honoring special guest requests and cancellation issues (based on policies) * Be knowledgeable about the hotel information, local attractions, restaurant and transportation available around the hotel, as well as in house activities, in order to answer inquiries * Process credit card authorization forms * Other duties assigned by manager
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -required * Must be able to interact, develop and sustain productive customer and associate relationships * Bilingual in Spanish or other languages. - preferred * One year customer service. - preferred * Internet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word experience - preferred * Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time. - required Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001929
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.