Hyatt Bartender in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is looking for colleagues with unmatched service. /We care for people so they can be their best./
We are accepting Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Employees!
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek's Food and Beverage department is looking for outgoing, motivated individuals to join their bartending team! Work in our 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill or in our newly renovated lobby bar, Brass Bear! This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing drinks and offering customized recommendations.
- Must have an understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
- familiarity with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards
- Maintain and attractive and welcoming bar and work station
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- 1-2 years experience in bartending and/or serving is preferred Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you! / / /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BEA000070
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.