Hyatt Concierge - Winter Seasonal in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Concierge are responsible for answering questions, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations. This position requires knowledge of hotel services, local events and venues and transportation options. This offers the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and to indulge special requests. * * This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal and written communication skills. * Computer literacy * Ability to work as a team * Flexibility * Ability to multitask * Ability to work weekends and holidays * local knowledge is a plus * Previous customer service experience required Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: BEA000052
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.